Well, don't have much time (all that homework from my dad) but I thought I'd write a quick post!
Today was Wednesday incase any of you didnt know. Actually, it's still today, so it's still Wednesday. That means we had youthgroup. It was great. Troy (our youth pastor) had a really good message or whatever you'd call it. Anyway, it was great! It was called "What's so amazing about grace" and he talked about truelly understanding the awesomeness (if that's not a word, I'm making it one) of grace and what it cost God and what it should mean to us. It was really amazing and truly touching. The youth group is great. There are about 100 kids and it's called the Spot. For those of you who have been to Kecy Club in Zilina (I'm mainly writing this for the Slovaks so they have a concept of what it's like), it's a lot like that, rather than our Novy Zaciatok youth group. It's different, but it's a good different.
Well, gotta go! Beowulf and US government await me!
I'll write again soon and have more pictures!
"And now, Harry, let us step into the night and pursue that flighty tempress, adventure." -Dumbledore
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
been thinking of you today and hoping you are doing well. glad your dad is keeping you busy with homework :) but you are so sikovna that the homework is probably too easy for you. miss you and hope to see you online soon...maybe this weekend! so glad you have agreat youth group to go to and that you are feeling good there. praying for you friend!
I'm so glad to hear that you guys have been enjoying the youth group there! It sounds really amazing! I would love to get in on some good teaching/talks...I miss it!
Oh yeah...and I hope that you're enjoying Beowulf! It's pretty good, but after reading it 3 times...yeah... =)
Post a Comment