"And now, Harry, let us step into the night and pursue that flighty tempress, adventure." -Dumbledore

Saturday, February 23, 2008

just a little update...

Just a couple little pieces of news about me:
  • I have a new favorite band - the Decembrist. I really like them! Taylor and I listened to them yesterday on our four hour drive to hope and back. I like their sound a lot. Alos, i like that they are story tellers. All their songs, most of which are a bit weird, buthey... are stories.
  • I nearly broke my back today craayig the biggest bag of dog food I've ever bought.
  • My new favorite drink is Birch Beer - it's like root beer but better - by the Boylan company
  • I've started experimenting with paint mediums...lately I've tried painting on wood, fingerpainting with temper paints on homemade canvas, painting the cover fo some notebooks with India Ink, burning designs on wood and painting pictures around those designs, and more...it's been fun
  • I have decided to sell my car and get a moped
  • My new favorite book of the Bible is Ephesians
  • I have a very nsty paper cut on my right middle finger
  • I accidently completely smoked out my room the other day burning the wood for my little project (kids, don't try that at home!)
  • I'm excited for August and September, because Breaking Dawn and Bersinger come out then (the first is the fourth stephenie meyer book and the second is the third of the Inheritence Cycle)
  • I'm surprised and excited to find out that the Inheritence Trilogy is now the Inheritence Cycle, because there will be a fourth book!
  • Alex had a wreck, but is fine thankfully...not sure what I'd do if something had happened to her
  • I'm now even more obsessed with oil lamps than i was before, which was the cause of my second smoking out of my room...

Hope you've enjoyed little snippets of my life of late...

3 comments:

gaby said...

corrie!!! ha ha ha!!! :D som sa musela smiat, ze predavas auto a kupujes si moped :D to si ta viem uplne predstavit!!!!! :) ale ako potom budes vozit kamosov?? ci je tam tolko miesta? :)

Tyler said...

yay! moped!!! =)

Anonymous said...

great facts to know about you. Glad to keep up with what's going on in your life.
Andrea PItcher