"And now, Harry, let us step into the night and pursue that flighty tempress, adventure." -Dumbledore
Thursday, January 17, 2008
semester one - over and done with...
Thought I really did enjoy my first semester of college, I must admit that when the end of it arrived, I was very much relieved and happy. December fifth was my last day of classes and all I had left to do was wait to find out how bad I had done. Later that month, however, I was happy to find that I did much better than I'd been dreading I'd done and I decided I liked college a lot more than I thought I did. Right around this time I also registered for my next semester of classes. With a tinge of aversion, I signed up for my next classes which were to be: Rhetoric II, Cultural Anthropology, Intro to Fine Arts, World Civilization II, and Physical Anthropology. Now that I have started and have experienced them a little, I must admit that I chose faily well; however, at the time I wanted to have nothing to do with school. I was very glad to be free for an entire month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment