I guess it's kind of become a tradition for me to write on Wednesdays...not intentionally...it just kind of happened. It's nearly eight a.m. I had class this morning but my professor let us all out only fifteen minutes into class because she was feeling sick (plus she cancelled class for Friday). So now I am sitting at my usual morning place - the third table in the little alley between the writing center and the post office. It's not cold, but I'm wearing a hat and a scarf. It's just cool enough that I'm not too warm in them.
Nothing exciting enough for blog has happened since my last post. I decided to read the entire bookcase in the library across from where I always sit and read or take naps. It's on the history of a number of different European countries. I started with France. I just picked the oldest, coolest looking book and started reading. It's really interesting!
I really want to go back to France. i don't know if I'd necessarily want to live in France. No, i take that back. I would LOVE to live in France; however, if given a choice between France and England, I would readily choose the later. I can just see myself in London in a way I cannot quite see myself in Paris. The weather, for one, would pretty much keep me in high spirits all the time. Rain, wind, cold - that would be paradise for me. Personally I think that as long as no one hears me speak, I could fit into London quite well. I'd wear my hats and scarves and carry an umbrella and a couple of books, a notebook, and a pen around everywhere. I'd spend most of my time in tea rooms and coffee shops. I'd ride a little old moped until I had the money for a Mini Cooper. I may be wrong, but I can just see myself loving it.
Well, I'd better go. I have my first math test in an hour and I really need to study a bit for it. I just wanted to make sure I still had your attention. Please comment...
"And now, Harry, let us step into the night and pursue that flighty tempress, adventure." -Dumbledore
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
three cheers for mini coopers!!!!
Funny you'd pick London. We were there this summer with our family (for Harry 7) and I said that I'd pick Paris over London in a heartbeat! I'd take you to a French cafe for coffee and pastry and we'd argue Paris vs London. London does have the huge advantage of free art museums - an incredible policy. But Paris...first place on earth that every part of my heart and life was all in the same city. Maybe we should go to both and test it out! I'm game!
Keep reading - tackle reading the wall. You go girl!
Andrea Pitcher
wherever you live is fine with me just have a guest room for me
you, London! I'm in. We'll pull out our best Charlie and Lola accents. Then Paris just to be fair. And how can you resist the patisserie?! And, I've always wanted an old vespa scooter! Great plan!
And what about Slovenija....?
hey, i need your family's address. i also need to read your blog! (there's just SO much here!) and you also need to post again!
can you send it to me?
anna
Post a Comment