A lot can happen in a family of ten...I mean think about it...ten seperate lives, conected by something called family, trying to live together, cooperate. Everyone wants to live his own life, yet remain a part of the family. Ten people. Ten very different people. I've always heard that everyone is created enique and different in their own way, but you have to admit that often there are people alot alike. Not in our family. Everyone seems to be so different. If there is one trait someone has in common with someone else, he's bound to have every other trait completley different. It's just interesting to watch that. It's interesting to observe how a group of such people coexists. It's not easy. But it works...
That's just a thought. I guess I should give yopu a little update on what is going on in this family of ten. Well, I'll start out with Dawson since he's the only one not here. Dawson is back in Slovakia still. He's getting ready for maturity (graduation) and playing in his bands.Now bakc to the states. Well last weekend mom and dad, krissy and elliot went to Huntsville, Alabama for a conference my dad was speaking at. So that left me, Hudson, Suzka, Hannah, and Emily at home! They left on Friday, to come back on Monday.
Friday.
After work Clark picked me up so I could go pick up our car from the shop (oh yeah, I forgot to say that thursday night the brakes on the car went out). Then we all (Hudson, Suzka, Clark, and Carson - seth and Clark's brother) went to Arkansas Baptist for Kailey's and Seth's games. The games were good and after they were over we helped Seth and Clark clean up then went over to their house to hang out. We played SHOUT IT OUT (i think that's what it's called). It's a movie trivia game. IT was a lot of fun...we played girls against guys and I'm assuming you knwo who won of course...thank you very much. After that we had a CRAZY EIGHTS TOURNAMENT. (The Millers' grandparents were there so they and Steve and Kath played with us!) It was getting late the, so we all went home. Once we got home we didn't really feel like going to sleep so Huds and suz watch Pearl Harbor while I worked on some homework and did some stuff on facebook (I watched some of it too!). I ended up going to bed at about four or so...
Saturday.
I had work in the morning, so I got up bright and early after about three hours of sleep. I was at work until about 4:15 or so. It was a typical Saturday in the office...long and boring. I then went home and made supper. Kailey, Clark, and Seth were coming over for the evening. We had some dinner and talked for a while, laughed insanely about some stupid stuff (no, you don't undesrstand...i could barely breathe, we were laughing so hard!), played hide and seak in the dark with flashlights, played thrones, then watched 16Blocks...very good movie. Clark and Seth then had to go home. Kailey was spending the night, so she, Huds, and I stayed up a bit longer talking then Huds went to bed and Kailey and I fell asleep on the couches.
Sunday.
Sunday means church. I was late to a meeting about the missions trip I'm going on in March, due to my dear siblings not getting up when I woke them up, but we did make it to church, so that is good. After church a bunch of us went to Corky's for lunch, which was very good. After lunch, Kari, Kailey, Seth, and I went to PetSmart to get some fish...not sure why, we just do sometimes! I was supposed to have an ACT class that afternoon, but i really didn't want to go ad I'd forgotten my books at home, so I ended up rescheduling it. We then all went to the church where Kailey and the rest of the band had practice. While they practiced, those of us not in the band went up to the game room to play some billiards, watch parts of Titanic and Men in Black, and to watch Hudson play a retarded 007 video game. Then came work. We only had three babies this week, so it wasn't that busy...it was okay though because we got to talk. After all the kids were gone we went to McDonald's, as usual, for ice cream and fries.
Monday.
Monday we had to force ourselve out of bed to do school. I had the postponed ACT class that morning so I attended then went to Barnes and Noble to do the rest of my school work. I didn't work Monday, so I stayed there for a while. During that time I got a phone call from my dear Becca back in Czech, during which she announced that she and Hannah would be coming in two weeks, which made me excited beyond words. We chatted for a bit, then I relocated to Starbucks, where I worked on some more school work and home work for Academy. At five I went and picked up Alex and Mallory from basketball for coffee. We then went back to starbucks whee we had great fun and talked for a while. Mom and Dad got home that night, so when I got home i went through the regular routine of giving them and account of what went on during their abssence.
Tuesday.
Like most Tuesdays, this Tuesday was really quite uneventful. I had school in the morning, a walk with Kristina over lunch, the YMCA in the afternoon, and ACT class in the evening.
Wednesday-today.
Today has been fairly uneventful as well. I had school this morning, and now I am at work. After work I will go straight to church for youth group. I find that time goes by so much faster now than it did just a few years ago!
Well, about that walk krissy and I went on. We actually go on walks quite often...this time, however I took the camera along...so here are a few pictures... you will have to just go to this website, because I can't get the pictures to upload!
http://3202953984.slide.com/p/3/sometimes+we+like+to+jump+off+things...this+is+kristina+getting?view=large
"And now, Harry, let us step into the night and pursue that flighty tempress, adventure." -Dumbledore
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment