Doors...standing in front of a door can mean many things.

It may mean you are waiting to enter into something...awaiting something.

It could mean you are leaving something. 
It may mean you have to make a decision.

Or, it may just mean you are waiting for something or someone to come.

Maybe you just like the door so you are just standing there looking at it...whatever your purpose for standing in front of a door...it usually means something new is to come.
I've found myself standing in front of many many doors this past semester. I've stood in expectancy, stared at the door sometimes patiently and sometimes impatiently, awaiting whatever was to come. I'm not a very patient person and I don't always do too well with surprieses so it hasn't been easy. Most of the doors have opened but there are still some closed ones causing my anticipation to rise with every moment. Much has been revealed but much still remains to be uncovered. Hopefully I will be able to tell you more about all this soon.

3 comments:
Corrie!
Awesome pictures! Did you take those or did you find them online? Next week, I will be walking out an airport door and coming to see you! I can't wait Corrie...and as I've said before, you have some pretty cool thoughts on things. I miss you!!!
Hanicka (Oh, I hate that name)
oh...you like the name...i know it!
yes! I will see you soon!
oh and no...i'm not that good of a photographer...i got those online!
love it jorrie cones! i love that you love doors. bummed that i didn't get to see you last week :( have a blast with hannah and becca next week!!! love you
Post a Comment