Well, it's Sunday and I can only wish it would rain. It's cooled off somewhat, but it's still pretty hot. I'm missing Slovak weather again. Fall storms, cool mornings and evenings.
WEll, as I said in my last post, most of the family is in ElDorado visiting my great-grandma or as we call her, Mamaw. So it was just me and mom today once again today. We went to church in the morning, then we went out to lunch with the Ellif family (our pastor's fam, we've known them for ever!).
When we got home, I did homework and made a cover for one of emily's note books, that she demanded I do. (she's hard to resist)
So guys, last night I was up most of the night, because I had another one of those crazy nights when I couldn't sleep. I was up till five thirty and then woke up at six thirty. So I was sitting in the living room, chatting with a few people back in Sk and Cz when I see this black spot walking across the floor, so I and my half-blind self got closerto investigate. It was this enormous spider. Well, it wa pretty big. It was about half the size of my palm. So I get closer and it freaks out and runs right into me! Pretty funny, huh?
So...Not sure what I'm gonna do now! probably go read. I have to read Beowulf by Tuesday for British Literature. Good book, by the way! I can see where Tolkien (and I see some Paolini in it as well) got his inspiration. Pretty cool!
WEll, guys, I don't want to bore you, so I'll close now! I guess I'll go have a date with the anonymous mister that wrote Beowulf. For now...
...fare thee well...
"And now, Harry, let us step into the night and pursue that flighty tempress, adventure." -Dumbledore
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment