Well, for breakfast we had pancakes. That's not so bad, but it's not that healthy. So then I wasn't hungry at lunch so I ate a tomato. Then at about four I got really hungry, so I went in the kitchen to find someting to eat. The first thing I saw was a banana, so I grabbed that. Then I suddenly really wanted a jalepeno or any other spicy pepper. We had a huge can of jalepenos (lucky me), so I grabbed a few. I ate the banana and jalepenos (yes together. Sometimes I just eat random stuff) and went back to doing a few things here at home. The banana and jalepenos must not have been very substantial because a little later I was hungry once again, so I made another trip into the kitchen, where I found some Wheat Thins and creamed corn casserol. So I ate that. Now, it's supper time and I'm kinda hugry, so I'm eating a can of apple sauce.
So there it is. I probably won't die, but if I do, this may be why.
WEll, today I had my very first hour completely bymyself since we arrived here in America. My great grandma (she's ninety two) had a stroke last night. We had all been planning on goin up there tomorrow, but when we heard about the stroke, dad decided to go today instead. Well, mom hadn't planned on going because she needs to get school stuff done. And I decided to stay because I need to be at church tomorrow. I wanted to go, butI felt like I should stay. So, when my mom went out to do a few things, I had about an our of complete, glorious solitude. It was great! I just sat, answered a few emails, sat some more and thought, stared at the the fan...
It was great. Somehow, I'm going to have to make this happen more often. Don't know how yet.
So guys, don't get used to me posting almost every day as I have been. I'll most likely only have time to post on the weekends. It just happened that I started this blog close to a weekend. I ust wanted to make that clear!
Hope you all are having a great day or night, whatever it is right now where you are! Here are more pictures:

3 comments:
Hey Corrie!
I will definetly be praying that you don't die...
you sure ate an interesting combination of foods...
Pictures were great!!!
hey cor! great pictures! I really liked the one with Krissy on the bench, you should send that one in to a photo contest or something! =)
Awesome pictures, Corrie! I loved the ones with all of you on the trampoline. It looks like you guys have been having fun! We just got a trampoline as well. It's been fun introducing to the Polish people to it...they look so hilarious bouncing up and down!
Oh, and that's so sad about the bird that died on the welcome sign...I'm not sure if I'd feel too welcome at your house...goodness! No, just kidding!
Anyway, have a good day!
Post a Comment