"And now, Harry, let us step into the night and pursue that flighty tempress, adventure." -Dumbledore

Monday, March 05, 2007

i think, therefore i am...

...if only it were that simple. Pleople try to make everything thing so simple. It's not! THAT is the true and simple fact...Life is anything but simple. I think, but my thoughts are complicated, not even I understand some of my thoghts. I am, but I am a complicated being. There is no one, to my knowledge, on the face of the earth that uderstands me whoolly and completely. Not only am I and my thoughts not simple, but everything that has anything to do with me is not simple. Nothing is simple.
I haven't written in a couple weeks. Life's been busy and I've been trying to figure myself, others, and stuff out. Life's been pretty normal. Last week was moderately boring, with a couple exciting moments (youthgroup on wednesday and almost getting a car...). Weekends definitely keep me going. Our family went to ElDorado this weekend to visit my grandparents and because my dad was speaking at the church there. I had to stay behind for work and Hudson ended up staying as well because he had band practice (he pretty much just hung out with his friend Caleb the entire time). So Friday night I went to soccer games at Arkansas Baptist Hugh School. I have a few friends on the girls' team and Seth and Clark and a couple other people I know play on the guys' team and I also just went to hang out with people (like Kailey, Kari...). After the game, Alex Tedford came over to my house. We watched a movie and talked quite late into the night then got up the next morning in time for me to get to work and her to get to drama practice. Saturdays are always incredibly boring, but they are even more borign when you stayed up until five the previous night and are fighting sleep as you sit in the office all alone for eight hours. I lived through it though and even got to go home early since no one had come in for the past two hours. So at three I went home, took a nice long shower, straightened up a bit and went to Starbucks for some coffee and reading time. However, I got a bunch of calls right when i got there, ended up not reading at all, and found myself driving to Levy to pick up Alex once again. Once she'd packed all her stuff (she was spending the night at Cara Erwin's house), and gotten ready, we went to the Erwins from where, after about an hour of deciding what to do, we (Alex, Me, Hudson, Caleb, Cara, Mallory Jacks, Cord, Brooke, and John Mark) left for a park and a game of capture the flag. It was a short game, but a fun one, after which we proceeded to run around, shoot paintballs at eachother, throw poky little things at eachother, and hide behind trees...Much fun. Next we went to starbucks, where we sat and chatted a bit, and sipped some yummy cider. An hour or so was spent there, after which we once again left for the Erwins' house. Once there, we sat around, trying to convince Cara to come spend the night at my house, along with Mallory, Brooke, and Alex. She decided to stay, though, so it was just me, Mallory, and Brooke, who went to our house. We watched Garden State and ate Wheat Thins and cheese and then fell asleep,quite exhausted. Sunday morning we went to church (I had a missions trip meeting first). After church, Kailey, Seth, Hudson, Mallory Moon, Jason Lewis, Kari, and I went to Senior Tequilas for lunch. We had this really interesting waiter guy that didn't really seem to like us. Then we went back to the church, climbed this hill, waited for Kailey who'd gone to run an erand for her mom, then went to a park to hang out and take pictures. We didn't have that much time, because we had to get back to the church for work. It wasn't quite as boring this time as most sundays in the baby room...not exactl sure wht the difference was. I came home right after work to clean up a bit before the family got home. Then I put the pictures up on facebook, talked to Alex on the phone for a while, and went to bed, very tired from the weekend.
Today's Moday. I don't relly like Mondays. I could do without them, but then if we deleted Mondays from our callendars, we have to delete Tuesdays as well because they'd become just as crappy as Mondays and so forth until you got to Friday, which I wouldn't delete because Fridays are good. Haha...this certainly is an utterly pointless paragraph.
Well, my friends, I'll try to write again soon. Leave plenty of comments so I know you're out there! Until next time, fare thee well.

1 comment:

beccafredo said...

Ha! I'm the first comment!
It's fun to know most of the peeps you write about now!
Just showed photos of our trip to TP, was fun to talk about everything we did and see photos. Did you get the photo cd yet?
Love!