Well, this will have to be just a quick pos, because I wanted to get a few things done before going to bed tonight (I have to get up at five thirty tomorrow, so it wold be wise to try to get a little sleep). I don't have any new pictures of me (surprise!!) but I do have one I found last week. As you know, haloween approaches. Well, this is my favorite haloween picture so far. If you have you think could beat this one, let me know!

3 comments:
Ummmm...let me see here....It's neat. Simple. Clear. to the point...oh wait, that's it. There's no point. It's just your typical skeleton walking his dog...what's up with that?
Nice one Cor! Happy Halloween!
I just liked it more than all the other pointless ones! That's what's up with that, Woodall!
Nice skype phrase dealy thing by your name!!!!
Very nice picture. I especially like the part of the picture with the skeleton holding the skeleton dog on a leash, and the dog with a bone in it's mouth...all of that on a white background with black lining around it. That was my favorite aspect of the picture.
Aaaahhh.....
Post a Comment